BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Time is of the essence:

...to play in the water with my boys at a splash park when I am in my workout clothes and they are in swimsuits and older brother "doesn't want to get wet" yet is splashing others it is important to act right away and drag him in your clothes into the fountains! Then laugh...

...to visit with a friend in need of talking, because you sincerely care, and you know not long ago that friend held you while you cried...

...to tell "Prince" stories while snuggled on the bunk beds, because one day all too soon he won't ask me again, and I will be willing to give ANYTHING to have him ask and not be "too old" or "too cool", I adore these moments...

...to have the "Weezer, get off my bench!" wars with my sweetheart until the morning hours, teasing and giggling, because if he were not there I would have wished I had heard him laugh followed by his arms wrapped around me so soft as we fall asleep together...

...to get up and change my workout behavior so I don't rely on will power, even going on little sleep, and even though the air is 90 degrees at 5 freaking o'clock in the morning, because if I don't, I won't and it will quickly just go away. But I DID, (1.245 miles in 16:08 min= 13.01 min/mile)
and even though 30 seconds slower overall, there were much longer distances of continued jogging, and that IS success...

...and in recreating the breakfast little boys dream about, and enjoying every bite with them! Oh YES I DID Ü and loved every little moment, because I do believe time is of the essence! But tonight I will go to bed earlier, so I am better prepared to conquer myself with more energy tomorrow! xo

0 comments: