BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Talk, talk, talk...

Maybe its too early in the morning for posting,
maybe I'm just too tired to know,
but it seems like my world is full of a lot of talk right now!

Talk about food, nutrition, organic, healthy, supplements, recipes, value, taste and preparation time!





















Talk about life, and everything in it. And today I ran with a friend and as nice as it was to be with someone else so early in the day, I think the jog/talk/walk ratio was off because we did 1.8 miles in 26:01 minutes for a 14:27 pace! Maybe it was because it was my 3rd run in as many days and my body really cannot go faster, but less than 30 minutes after finishing all I can think is THAT SUCKS! I am glad I got my 3 runs in (even though this week there should be 4), next week must be better! xo

0 comments: