BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Pace what?

Last night I actually went to bed in decent time (not great but decent), and woke up on time, stretched and felt awake as I walked out the door, yet from step ONE I could not feel my feet hit the pavement! Honestly, I could feel my legs, my butt, my lungs, everything, but it felt like I was balancing on peg legs without my feet to stabilize me!

It's not like after you hit "the wall" and you can keep running.
It's not numbness, and the tingle that goes along with it.

It simply felt like there was no foot! Probably sounds crazy, but I kept stopping because I felt like I would FALL OVER. I searched the web and couldn't find anything on the topic. :(

On the brighter side, I went 1.65 miles in 21:27 minutes for a 13:00 pace. Not great, but not too terrible... kinda disappointed if I am honest. But I went. Okay that's something. xo

0 comments: