BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 15, 2010

Results...but how?

I've taken the next step, with the encouragement of a great friend I now have a COACH! Okay, so we won't physically see one another, work out together, or hear eachother yell in the gym...

But we are willing to be brutally honest with one another with EVERYTHING, and make contact at the end of each day to report!

I can't tell you how excited I am, I'm sure it has been proven scientifically SOMEWHERE that having someone you answer to gets better results, and RESULTS are what I am after folks!

So here is the plan:
Condition on the treadmill at 6am
Get kids up, fed, to school
Do P90x, then shower
Pick up after school
Feed kids lunch
Then make myself gorgeous for when my sweetheart returns home!

Oh, it is about a half mile each way to my son's school, so I plan on putting my baby in his seat on the back of my bike and biking to and from school each day = about 2 miles a day!

All of it together, along with eating good, balanced, portion controlled meals and drinking plenty of water should give me results...right? Lets just see! :)

2 comments:

Molly Peters said...

I think you're going to see KILLER results! Can't wait to see you after a month or so of this awesome routine. I'm sure even then, we'll be able to see results.

Emily said...

You do all that, as for me I am just going to get my mouth wiered shut. Kidding, I love to work out however lately I have such a hard time fitting it in. It has to be priority swim suit season is almost here. Let us know how it goes, and good luck.