BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Ahhh Food!

I need to update! The cleanse is officially over! I lasted 6 days, and then was feeling sick to my stomach, I needed food and was just feeling icky :( So I am back on foods, but am totally in a new place.

I did the cleanse for a few reasons, one being that I was just hungry all the time and needed something to help me stop that! I wanted to eat regular portions of food and be satisfied, not still grazing like a cow for the entire day.

Second I wanted to get rid of the urge for unhealthy foods all the time! I started researching foods I do want to eat and feel more in control...hallelujah!!

Some argue the reasons people cleanse and the results they get, I can tell you, for me personally, it was a really good experience. I realized that I am strong and able to take control back in my life. I feel empowered, like I just jumped off a platform for a healthy new year. I feel like I control my cravings vs them controlling me. I feel WAY more ready this week to live a healthier life than I have in the last decade!

Wa-Hoo! When was the last time you wa-hoo-ed?

0 comments: