BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Dinosaurs!

Cleanse Day 3
It's going good and I totally don't feel hungry (amazing)! I was talking with my BEST friend who tried this cleanse a while back and on day 3 she lost it, stopped by the gas station, bought and ate and entire bag of crappy Lay's potato chips! I think it's totally a mind over matter kind of thing, and I'm really focused right now, so it isn't a problem. Keep those fingers crossed!

The last two days I wasn't able to work out at 6am, so I went mid day to get it in. My body does not work the same later, I was more tired, my mind was distracted, and I felt winded the whole time...crazy! 6am is the time for me and I am more than happy to wake up now feeling a real difference!

Along with working out I want to create a healthy meal plan for when this is over. I keep thinking about meat: beef, chicken, turkey, etc and how often we eat it. Pretty yuck, but I know that when we eat pork I'm more gassy, so why eat it?

Then today my sons were watching Dinosaur Train, and Dr. Dr.Scott Sampson said that Argentinosaurus' are like humans, we are both herbivores! If you look at our teeth they are both flat for chewing plants and leaves! LIGHT BULB MOMENT! We will be eating more leafy greens and less fleshy products!!

TA-DA we are off for our evening swim!

1 comments:

Molly Peters said...

You're totally on the right track! I'm so freaking proud of you for sticking to your detox, and you deserve the wonderful benefits that I didn't :)

I would love to pin point what foods make me gassy, so I could NEVER eat them again!! Unfortunately, I'm always eating everything, so WHO KNOWS whats upsetting my tummy.

Big sister, setting such a wonderful example for me and your boys.