BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

My Freak Out!

I have not told anyone about this blog except for my sister and mom, and yesterday I received a very sweet and encouraging message from a dear friend I haven't seen in 15years and had a mini-panic attack and made the site private! I thought about "what if things don't change, what if I fail, what if I stay fat, what if..."

Isn't that the point of ALL of this??? Of course it is! Everyone knows me, knows what I look like, and it cannot get any worse than it is so who cares??? NOT ME any more!! I'm no longer afraid of "someone" seeing this! I welcome one and all to view, to comment, to maybe even be inspired!

Day 2 of the detox: fantastic! not hungry, just mind over matter!

HUZZAH as my dear aunt says! I'm off to the gym!

1 comments:

Molly Peters said...

I'm SO PROUD OF YOU!!!!!