BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Week's review!

Last Saturday's run totally didn't happen as we were loaded up to drive to California...

Monday I did the 1.45 mile loop in 19:20 minutes for a 13:23 pace.

Thursday was the next and I again did the 1.45 miles in about 20 minutes for a 13:48 pace, about. My watch didn't start time, who knows what I pushed, the winds were insane and strong, and I was just glad we stayed standing upright!

Today I wanted a longer route, we are only 9 weeks away from the RAGNAR and I need to increase my distance and pace so I don't mentally freak out on the course Ü! Miss Alice joined me and this is what we did: 3.8 miles in 52:41 minutes for a 13:52 pace!

K- so mentally I am going through a lot right now, bot me and hubby are registered for college classes (first time in over 8 years) plus homeschooling 2nd grader and pre-k, plus possibly moving at the end of this month, plus haven't trained regular and am still totally unhealthy towards myself... this has to change! Honestly I am holding myself back by being a Debbie Downer and allowing myself to feel overwhelmed by life, ITS JUST LIFE! I had a little breakdown inside because my body went into shock, totally not use to all of this and I need to keep going with a positive attitude and realize I haven't done anything EVER like this and I am way further ahead than I was a few months ago!

Miracles are about to happen, cause it's the RAGNAR baby, and it will be fun!! xo


0 comments: