BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 2, 2011

Summer's Over!

This morning I woke up, walked outside and instantly as I felt the air on my face felt, cool. refreshed, energized to go run... and in a flash thought OH NO, MY SUMMER IS OVER! I absolutely love the heat of the day, not getting chills, frozen grapes, kids dripping popsicles, playing at the pool, and wearing flip flops every single day! I drink a ton of water, I love my skin with a tan, and feel alive! Today I felt that all slipping away, and I honestly am not ready to see it go!

On to the run: I met Miss Alice and we went 2.85 miles in 39.07 minutes for a 13:02 pace! Not bad my friend. It would have been faster, but about half way through I had serious bladder issues that would not let me run faster, take bigger strides, or go further distances :P RUDE! I felt like I was leapfrogging it when I honestly could have gone faster and THAT drives me nuts! I seriously almost lost it on the home stretch because the SPRINKLERS WERE GOING! Good grief!

Looks like I will be waking up earlier so that I can visit the ladies room TWICE before I run! xo

0 comments: