BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 26, 2010

6 Weeks Later...

Here's the final results for our first round (6 weeks) with HCG! We measured our weight and inches at the beginning and really have seen results, drum roll please!

Adam has lost 45.5 pounds and 21 inches!
Sara has lost 37.5 pounds and 21.5 inches!


Both pretty fantastic if I do say so myself! I thought it would be fun to post a couple of pictures also. Adam's belly is so small, his face so thin, and he totally looks young, like when we got married! I love this shirt I'm wearing, when we moved to Vegas I threw it on and my boobs pulled the top TIGHT and my top and bottom bellies were pushing out on the A-line...not any more baby! I just wish the Oprah Arm would go down... And the jeans were TIGHT, I almost needed butter to get them on, no more!

*Click to enlarge!



















I love all of the fresh foods we are able to eat, like this morning I had a fruit & greek yogurt parfait! Thank you to friends and family who have given me LOTS of love, encouragement and support! xo

1 comments:

Angie said...

Sarah!!! What the hey?? You look incredible! You are so nice to always see my blog posts and comment, that I just had to click around your blogs and I am so impressed to see your success with this program! I have a neighbor who just did the same thing and weighs less now that she did when she got married. That same friend has been eating out every day this week at all her favorite restaurants as well to "celebrate her weightloss"... wonder what's gonna happen now :-)

Anyway, keep it up! I think it is AWESOME that you and Adam are doing this together!

Can't wait to see more pictures!

Angie