BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 4, 2010

I Think I Can, I Think I Can...

Hello Self,

Holidays are hard! During the week it is so easy to stay on track, with meals prepared in advance, walking the kids up, feeding them breakfast, dressed and out to school, then back to do chores, stop for quick lunch, run back to get big brother, home to do homework, then prep dinner, all sit and enjoy each other, then baths and bedtime!

But this past weekend was General Conference, WHICH I LOVE, but it is full of family being together with lots of yummy food! On top of that it was Fall Conference, which is when we celebrate my hubby's birthday and this year the fam threw a beautiful BBQ, plus I made Molly Salad and a 5 layer Buddy cake! A bite or two of things that aren't on the list and BAM, no weight loss that day... ugh!

But today you are back on track! I saw an old email with Coach Katie from the beginning of the year, and was shocked and thrilled that THIS YEAR I am down 70 pounds of FAT! Disgusting and yet so totally thrilled it is gone!! Baby and I jumped over to the gym for a little boost, and little by little I feel confident again!

So, here I am with my next break ending the week of Thanksgiving, and sweetie-pie has joined in for the last push! (Which totally makes it easier, sad but true, so I am not totally envious of everything he is enjoying!) Until the holidays...
I Know I Can,
I Know I Can,
I Know I Can! xo

1 comments:

Kendrick and Karlee Passey said...

Your AMAZING!!! And I totally believe in you. Keep up the amazing progress..Love you